CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A conversation with a cynic

Why are so many people raised catholic so condescending about God. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and the topic of religion came up. First of all, I am not a fan of religion. Religion is a made up word from a man. Most religions are a string from the roman catholic church and someone didn't like a rule so they made a new religion without it. God is God. The only way to know God is through a relationship. Just like any other relationship you have to talk to him and love him. Now that that is said I can continue. So anyway back to my convesation with my friend. He basically said that all religions are the same and that all Gods are the same God. Oh my gosh how dangerous this is. He said when you die your soul roams the earth because you cannot create nor distroy energy. He also said that he believes in Heaven and Hell...

0 comments: