CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chemo number 6!

I have a few things to say in this blog so bear with me. First of all I need to share the best compliment anyone has ever given me. I walked in to the front office at work and the lady that sits behind the counter told me that when she sees me, she sees someone who sees things in a different way. Automatically I was a little surprised. She went on to tell me that when she sees me, she sees God. This brought tears to my eyes. Its amazing how a sickness can tear your physical body apart but bring your heart and spirit to the father. I pray that I am able to appear to more people this way. I pray more than anything that I can appear to my children this way.
Chemo number 5 was a whole lot of the same. A little more painful than most. It seems like sessions 1,3 and 5 were the worst so hopefully 6 won't be as bad. I am sitting here in the hospital writing this so this certainly on my mind. I don't know if mentioned this but the steroids I take have made me a steroid induced diabetic. What this means basically is I have type 2 diabetes which is very controllable. I have to give myself 5 shots a day in my stomach which isn't so bad other than remembering to do it.
I will write more as the almighty treatment number 6 progresses.



P.S. please post anything you wish to say.

0 comments: