CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Cleansing

I am not one to sit here and talk about the pain I've been through or look at me and all I have overcome. Looking back I can honestly say that most 32 year olds do not know the pain and discomfort that I know. I truly believe that God allows us to go through certain things to prune or cleanse us so we can here him. Does God want me to hurt? NO! Will God allow it so he can reach me? YES. God gave the ultimate sacrifice to so he could reach me. I am learning how healing works. One of the most important things someone ever told me was that God has done all he is ever going to do. I thought...well that sux. It doesn't. God has already healed the sick, blessed all of us and given us all the love we will ever need. Heres the catch. We have to know how to get to these things. Think of it as a river flowing. In this river is healing, security and blessings. However there is 1000 ft. tall wall surrounding the river and there is no logical way to get over it. On the other hand there is a note by note, word for word map that tells how to get to around it and best of all what exactly is in it. This is very real. God has already healed me. Its up to me to speak the word and get close to him so he can show me. I'm working on it.

0 comments: