CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A day in the Life...

Sometimes I wonder if life is gonna get easier. I sit back and think of all the things going on and wonder if everyone has all of these problems. Cancer alone is mindboggler. It consumes my brain all the time not to mention when other things pop up and creates a whirlwind of stress. Sometimes I feel like I can't take this...Something has got to give...and then it happens. I see my children. I look into the eyes of something that God has graciously allowed me to create. I see hope. I see love. I see life. Its then and only then that I know my purpose. Despite anything that comes up I am on a mission. I will teach these angels the meaning of life. I am so blessed to know the meaning of life at such a young age. Chirst is the only thing we are supposed to learn. We are supposed to learn everything we can about him while we are here. God has given us so many pictures to learn from that we have no excuse not to understand. God is the father! Just as our fathers love us so much...that is how God loves us. He loves us the way we love our children. I don't about you but I love my children so much it hurts. I hurt when they hurt, I laugh when they laugh and I love everything they do. This is the picture God wants us to know and learn.

0 comments: