CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Round 1 ...complete...

Well it was most certainly what I can imagine hell on earth to be like. It lasted from about Thursday May 8 to Sunday 18. So 10 days of severe dizziness, headaches , restless leg syndrome, confusion, losing time, being strapped to a bag for 6 days straight, pain, muscles tensing upsever nausea...and it goes on but lets leave it there. I have been uncharacterstically happy and I want to continue with that. Cancer is such a blessing that it creates such low lows that the highs are incredible and completely chemical free. I see people in a different way and I deal with things a different way. Thy joy I get from my children is amplified and its already the single greatest thing in my life. Let me now discuss my wife. Lets take a woman and completely rock her world. Throw off her schedule...make her look after the kids with very little help...not to mention the fact she is having to watch the love of her life become a science experiment and totally change and become emotionless. I never saw her flinch...not once...wow...she knew what she had to do and she did it. I hope she knows how much I love her. I know she does.

1 comments:

Katie Baker said...

Oh baby, I love you so much. You couldn't possibly love me as much as I love you...impossible! I'm so proud of you honey!