CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Round 2

This time I would like to document everyday and try to make everyone know what this feels like. What I dont want to do is make myself seem like a martyr in the process. I mean this is what it is. Its a terrible way to fix a disease but it works so who am I to complain...right? I have my first dose last light which increased to a 5 and a halk hour stay instead of a 2 hour. They added a new drug which is supposed allow me to keep my head during all of this but we'll see. Most doctors have never been through this so they dont know exactly how this feels. Before my treatment began yesterday they called me and wanted details on my first round. I explained the things that bothered me the most and they trie to prescribe things that would help. This is what extended my stay. So the treatment began I began to feel the effects immediatly. Last time it took a couple of days but this time no way. Nausea was first with the "head" thing shortly after. When I say the head thing I am talking about I never experienced until chemo. You begin to feel speparated from the world almost as if your arent there. Everything becomes blurry and a haze forms over things that give off light like TV. I dont want to skip too far and give too much away because like I said I want to document day by day. I'm not going to make this one sad and tell what this does to my emotions, my hope or my heart but these are things I will discuss in the coming days.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Wade - Keep on posting, I'll be checking in, I have some ideas I need to work with you on, let me know when you are ready