CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chemo 3 Day 6

My head is full of blurs and weird thoughts. I really can't keep a straight thought. For some reason that all gos away when my son or daughter runs up to me to ask me something or calls me daddy. They are awesome. Chemo sucks. The hardest part about it is the coming and going from the hospital. I can't get comfortable because I am going nonstop for six days. Then wait a day and then go back just for blood work. I have to have someone take me all the to MD Anderson for a simple needle prick. They test for all my levels and make sure I'm still good. I sometimes find myself looking around and asking why me? I swear sometimes I'm the youngest person at MD Anderson. I try and keep my chin up but sometimes its hard. I try to avoid mirrors because they remind me of everything. Overall I just can't wait until this is over.

0 comments: