CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Round 3 day 1

I am sitting here with my head spinning from the chemo but I wanted to leave a little something. Its really hard to tell which drug does what as far as side affects. The chemo causes so many bad side effects that they give my boatloads of other drugs to counteract them. For example there is a whole mess load of trucks to try and control the nausea. I think I take 5 different drugs to try and control it and I still struggle with nausea. Although one of the drugs causes "munchies". I'm sure you can figure out which one this is. If not think about if for a second and I'm sure you will. I have been very tired today for some reason. I slept through all of my chemo infusion, which is good. The battle of control of my brain has begun. So far I am winning but not for long. I really want to try and keep this up for all six days but its really hard to even do this much. I don't know if everyone has heard but the chemo has stopped the growth of the tumors which is awesome and definitely a step in the right direction. Thank you everyone for your prayers and I love you all.


Wade

1 comments:

Kahla said...

We were so thrilled to hear about the tumors... Prayers do get answered! Hang in there and let us know if ya'll need anything!!!

Love ya!
Jeff and Kahla and Chase (of course) :o)